Saturday, July 29, 2006

Philly Airport

Philadelphia International Airport

FLIGHT INFORMATION 1-800-PHL-GATE (1-800-745-4283)

ARRIVALS


DEPARTURES

From Center City Philadelphia:
I-95 South to the Philadelphia International Airport Exit
or I-76 East following signs for the Philadelphia International Airport

From the PA Turnpike:
Take the PA Turnpike to the Mid-County Exit (Route 476)
Take 476 South (Chester) to Interstate 95 (I-95)
Take I-95 North to the Philadelphia International Airport Exit

From the NJ Turnpike:
Take Exit 3 to the Walt Whitman Bridge
After the toll plaza stay in the far right lane and take I-95 South
Follow I-95 South to the Philadelphia International Airport Exit

From Delaware:
Take I-95 North to the Philadelphia International Airport Exit

To obtain online directions using MapQuest our address is:
Philadelphia International Airport
8000 Essington Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153

The Airport code is PHL


Q. Is there an area where I can wait in my car to pick up someone at the Airport?
A. The PennDOT Park & Ride Lot on Bartram Avenue provides a waiting area for motorists coming to the Airport to pick up someone. Directions to the lot are available on the Airport's website in the Directions & Parking section. Motorists must remain in their vehicles while waiting for notification that their party is ready to be picked up. NOTE: It is illegal to park along the Airport's access roads. Illegally parked cars will be ticketed. Motorists are encouraged to use the Park & Ride lot, which is free, safe and convenient.

Q. Is train service available from the Airport to downtown Philadelphia?
A.The SEPTA R-1 Airport rail line runs every 30 minutes between the Airport and Center City. Trains operate from Center City to the Airport between 4:25 AM and 11:25 PM, and from the Airport to Center City from 5:09 AM to 12:09 AM. The R-1 stops at Terminals A-East, B, C, D, E. Other stops on the route are Eastwick, University City, 30th Street (Amtrak), Suburban and Market East. Fare is $5.50 one way. Connections can be made to other regional rail lines for an additional fee at 30th Street, Suburban and Market East.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home