OMG -- Lori, you are hilarious! I hate my photo -- when you all meet me, you'll see that I look much more like Angelina Jolie in person. Smiles, Cheryl
Lori you are too funny! Okay can you tell I'm all done up for a wedding in my photo. I never have picutes of myself I actually cropped my husband out of this one!
So Cheryl will you bring Brad Pitt to our gathering?
6 Comments:
Aww, you guys looks great!!!
OMG -- Lori, you are hilarious!
I hate my photo -- when you all meet me, you'll see that I look much more like Angelina Jolie in person.
Smiles,
Cheryl
Lori you are too funny! Okay can you tell I'm all done up for a wedding in my photo. I never have picutes of myself I actually cropped my husband out of this one!
So Cheryl will you bring Brad Pitt to our gathering?
So cute. You cheerleaders are alway the most popular!!!! Can you put my head in there...Most likely to have a baby!!!!!!
CBReedER
Dont forget, anyone who cannot attend can send their picture and be in the group shot on a popsicle stick!
LOL, Cheryl I really look just like Pam Anderson LOL :)
Susan R
I hate my picture too.
Post a Comment
<< Home