Sunday, July 30, 2006

East Coast Pandas Hoping to Attend

Hi all you Precious Pandas! Welcome to our East Coast Panda - Philly Adventure. If you plan on attending our informal event, please post in the comment section and let us know where you will be coming in from! Thanks. Stephe

15 Comments:

Blogger Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Hi Stephe,
This blog is awesome! Thanks for your hard work. I am planning to try to attend. I'll be coming from South Ga.

Can't wait!
Wanda

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job!!! Wish we could join you!!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

Stephe,
You are so awesome thanks for all of your hardwork. This looks so great!!!!!! I'm in! I'm coming in from Baltimore and if anyone needs a ride from BWI just let me know. I would love the company for the 2 hour ride.

I'm going to miss you Manette!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Steph ! You are AWESOME and so is this blog. I cannot wait till we all get together. Thanks for your hard work. See you in September !

Lori H

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephe, you are really good at this!! Thanks for putting it all together for an awesome weekend! Kim, I'll fly into Baltimore for sure. I will keep you entertained for 2 hours!! HOPE

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome blog Stephe! Thanks for doing this! I will be there -- absolutely cannot wait!
Cheryl
Houston, Texas

9:15 PM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

Thanks Hope! I'm glad I won't be alone. I think I remember you like Kenny Chesney so we will have good tunes to listen to! Have you had Maryland Crab Cakes before?

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. I want to go, I wanna, awwww, I wanna go (stompng foot on floor)! What an AWESOME job you did on this site! You're my hero!!!!
CBReedER
All the way the heck out in IOWA!!!!!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

OK, gals .... I'm going to hotel it. Who wants to share a room and where should we book??? Should we stay close to Chinatown? I think we should all be close together so we can start the party Friday night. Let's get it started !!

Lori Hilton
lori@andyhilton.com

11:49 AM  
Blogger mskajlc said...

Stephe, you are in the wrong business.. this site is AWESOME!!!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

Lori you are now a roomie with me and Hope! Stephe had a list of hotels. I agree we should party all weekend together!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Kim M: We can stay close to Chinatown. I can get a cab from the Airport there. All the hotel people should book the same hotel. Are you all as excited as I am???? Lori H

3:55 PM  
Blogger Kim M. said...

Sounds great! I'm so excited! I can't believe we are going to meet so many of us!!!!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,

I am looking forward to meeting you all and hanging out for the weekend in Philly. I made my reservations tonight so it is a go. See you all in September :)

Susan R

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jodi Shaw said...

Hi gang,
Please take lots of pics for those of us who can't make the trip. I'm especially jealous, since I grew up in the NY/NJ/PA area and I would love to go "home" for a visit! I'll be thinking of all of you!
All the best,
Jodi Shaw

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home