UPDATE
Okay...looks like we have a plan. Just need to know when the others have booked the tour. (Still need Cheryl, Donna, Sheryl, Mark, Kim, Hope, Wanda, and Kathy) Post to me on the DTC group or privately if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks.
Can't wait to meet everyone...it won't be long now!!! Stephe 




8 Comments:
Kim and I are sharing a room and I think maybe Lori and Wanda are sharing?? BTW, I'm from KY.
Hope
If Wanda doesn't come we can roll a cot into our room and include Lori. No problem!
My flight lands in Philly at 12:15 on Friday -- thanks for setting this up, Stephe -- it's so exciting to check the blog!
Cheryl
My flight actually lands at noon but Kim will be driving us in!! I'm so excited I'm going to start a small paper clip chain to count down the days!! 51 days to go!! Thanks to Stephe and Kim for all you have done to make this happen.
Stephe, dumb question for you...does "R" mean Thursday on the spreadsheet?
Stephe, Thank you for everything you have done to pull this weekend together for us. This database looks great.
Susan R
I've got a ticket for the tour also. I soooo need this trip! Is is Sept. 22nd yet??
Wanda
Stephe I've booked my tour ticket. I also think that Hope and I should be arriving around 5ish.
Post a Comment
<< Home